Getting Social Media Wrong
Is Your Social Media Strategy Rubbish?
Unhappy with the return you get from your social media efforts?
Are you investing lots of time, money and headspace but not seeing the business growth you expected?
Or perhaps you aren’t finding enough time in the day to manage all of your different social medias?
Lots of businesses have been there, and we know what you’ve been through…but have you questioned WHY you aren’t seeing the results? Perhaps one of these makes sense:
- Have you chosen to invest your time on the wrong social media
- Paying for ads without knowing truly how ads work
- Selling your product/service all the time
- Not adding any value to your viewers
- Gaining followers/traffic for the wrong reasons
- Not sending traffic to thew right place
- Not consistently posting (not building momentum)
- Poor quality content
- Too much content
- Targetting the wrong keywords
- Not having a personality
- Not using landing pages
There are so many reasons your social media isn’t working. One KEY issue is when businesses havne’t decided on a strategy, and havent planned for their activity either: primarily due to a lack of experience, plus: people have businesses to run and don’t have the time to ‘waste’ on social media…
Small businesses can’t always invest the time to ensure absolutely everything is covered properly so that it works straight away. Once you do recognise the issue, that’s when it’s time to make a change: to put right the current issue. The easiest way to do this is to outsource this work to someone with a lot of experience! Invest your money in someone who takes pride in providing a return, and focus on growing your business.