SEO for Local Businesses in Bristol
Start appearing higher on Google to drive more customers to your website
We offer results driven SEO services for local, ambitious businesses in Bristol
Our aim is to improve your position for the keywords you target in organic search engine listings, resulting in more traffic, more customers and more revenue for your business.
*The first 5 results get 75% of the clicks. We’ll ensure you get your share!*
We will help your website rank higher on Google, and importantly we’ll use Google compliant SEO methods!
• Improve your visibility on Google’s organic search results
• Grow sustainable, ongoing traffic to your website
• Increase leads and therefore sales
We ALWAYS keep up with the latest SEO trends and updates to make sure we always offer outstanding SEO services.
What is SEO?
SEO comprises techniques, tactics and strategies that increase the amount of visitors to a website by gaining a high-ranking placement in the search results of a search engine (SERP), like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
• SEO stands for search engine optimisation
• The overall aim of SEO is to help you grow your business. This happens by optimising a website for search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
• Search Engine Optimisation, when done right will lead to consistent traffic and more revenue for your business.
To optimise your website properly it is vital to understand how search engines work and what the integral parts in SEO are to get your website ranking not only quickly, but consistently: SEO is a long term investment in the growth of your business.
How Does it Work?
ONSITE SEO – WEBSITE CONTENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
• Optimise your site architecture
• Target the mostappropriate keywords
• Consistently create interesting content
OFFSITE SEO – HOW YOUR SITE IS REFERRED TO FROM RELEVANT SOURCES
• Link Building – acquite quality and trustworthy links from sites
• Keeping your social media active
• Relevant Citations (references to your name, address, phone number)
Why does SEO Matter?
With more people relying on search engines to influence their decisions, SEO is more crucial than ever. Literally billions of people now use search engines daily looking for answers to problems and questions.
SEO is all about the technique you use to gain targeted traffic. Effective SEO means the difference between your website being in the prime #1 position of search engines, or on the second page where only a small number of people bother visiting. Ranking on the second page decreases the chance of your potential customers seeing you by over 75%. Your business cannot afford to be on the second page of Google.
Research says 93% of problems are solved on the first page of results on Google. Not showing up on that important first page means you are losing business. We curate relevant content to answer searchers’ problems for your website.
Factors That Influence SEO
RELEVANT CONTENT & THE QUALITY OF THE WRITING
This is often overlooked in regards to ranking factors, so it presents a fantastic opportunity for businesses that get it right. Search engines continually index websites (checking them for new content) to ensure the most appropriate businesses appear on the front page.
How fast your website loads is crucial: not only for SEO, but for the experience your customers get when they navigate onto and around your website. Google suggests page speed is a key signal that they use in their algorithm to rank websites. Providing your website visitors users with a great experience and keep the load time as fast as possible.
Website Security is now key factor for Search engine optimisation. You need a secure website certificate (SSL) to indicate that your website can be trusted. Just look for ‘https’ instead of ‘http’ in the website name!
Websites need to be well-structured , and they must have relevant and well written content. By making sure your website is engaging, people who haven’t heard of your website will stay and read your content: the more time they spend on your site, the more likely they are to purchase AND the more credit Google will give you for engaging your audience.
*70% of the links search users click on are organic*
Why Raw Digital?
We understand how search engines assess and critique websites and how they select the order that they will appear on Google. Our work will improve the relevancy and trust Google has in your website. Search engines then start to favour your site over others. This then improves the rankings higher and higher in the search results. Our aim is to have your website positioned on the number one spot, on page one of Googles search pages for your primary keywords.
As an SEO company, we ensure your website will be found more easily on search engines, you’ll outrank your competition and that will help you to gain customers.
We offier a free SEO audit: that way you can assess if SEO is the right decision for your business. After you have the results of the audit, together we are able to assess if SEO is right for you, and how much more business it could create for you.
Contact our Bristol office at 0117 403 0514 to get started today.
Results Driven SEO
• Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share
• 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results
• Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
• SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate
MORE SEO STATS
- 93% of all experiences based online, start with a search engine
Local Service or Product
- 97% of us use the internet to research a local service or product
- 75% of users don’t bother looking past the first page of results
- 88%of consumers trust online reviews
- 72% of business owners with an SEO strategy said it improved their bottom line